– Jim Henley on the high road and the low road
– The July issue of the Journal of Lutheran Ethics focuses on poverty and development
– How easy would it be to fix Social Security?
– The Twilight series: not just bad, but morally toxic
– Who you callin’ a pescatarian?
– Marvin writes about teaching Anselm’s ontological argument
– The AV Club on alt-country pioneer Robbie Fulks
– The New York Times‘s Nicholas Kristof reports from the West Bank
– A recently published dystopian novel about animal rights; here’s the author’s blog