–Why unions are essential for the future of liberalism.
–Maryland is very close to legalizing same-sex marriage.
–Indiana is very close to passing a draconian, Arizona-style immigration law.
–International aid groups appeal to Congress to restore funding for humanitarian aid.
–A slideshow and discussion on the question “Is meat green?”
–How much would a government shutdown cost?
–Why tech writers should stay away from politics.
–A review of two books on American Tories/loyalists at the time of the Revolution.
–Why the Obama administration changed its mind about the Defense of Marriage Act.
–Twenty questions for Over the Rhine.
|guymax on Theistic personalism vs. class…|
|Anon on Paramore, “Now…|
|Matthew Petersen on Theistic personalism vs. class…|
|Links 18 – 6/12/13 |… on A “greatest common denom…|
|Links 18 – 6/12/13 |… on Theistic personalism vs. class…|
- New post: A Doctor Who theory wp.me/p2Pj3-3eG 4 hours ago
- Coding Is Great, But Maybe Everyone Should Learn To Read slate.com/blogs/moneybox… via @slate 4 hours ago
- In case you're in the market for a "food replacement" (I assume the name is a joke?): arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/1… 4 hours ago
- Metallica played a concert in Antarctica: stereogum.com/1594721/see-ph… 5 hours ago
- RT @ayjay: A book published by the humanities division of a major university press really should not contain references to the "Book of Rev… 5 hours ago